Saucony Switchback 2
Saucony Switchback 2 – Nästa generation av Sauconys Trail Runners har uppgraderad dämpningstekonolgi för än mer härlig Trail Running!
För traillöpare som vill ta sig till målet snabbt är den lätta Switchback 2, nu med dämpning i PWRRUN+, en sko redo för tävling som levererar det du behöver i smidig, finjusterad förpackning.
Så här säger Katie Pyle, Produktchef för Saucony Trail:
“Last fall, racing over terrain that was muddy, slippery and steep, 2019 World Mountain Running Champion and Saucony trail athlete Grayson Murphy dominated in the Switchback, taking gold at the 2019 XTERRA Trail Run World Championship. We listened seriously to Grayson’s input in building the next-generation Switchback. Toothy lugs made of PWRTRAC™ tacky rubber were designed using pressure-mapping data to give runners grip exactly where they need it. And when paired with springy, lightweight PWRRUN+ cushioning, the ride is even more responsive with optimal energy return. Finished with a new sock-like construction featuring a side-set BOA lacing system, the all-new Switchback 2 delivers a locked-in fit over any surface.”
BOA® Technology Inc., creators of the revolutionary, award-winning, patented BOA Fit System™ integrated into the Saucony Switchback 2, has added Murphy to the brand’s Pioneer Athlete Program. ”I’m loving the BOA Fit System on the new Saucony Switchback 2,” said Murphy. “I have never used anything quite like it before; it’s fast and effortless. I just dial in and go without ever having to leave my focus on the trail.” Beginning in August, Saucony and BOA are further partnering to feature Murphy in a media campaign called “Dial In.”
Mer om Saucony Switchback 2
- PWRRUN+ cushioning is flexible, durable and springy for a lively ride that stays consistent throughout the run
- Low-profile, 3mm multidirectional lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber feel agile and secure on uneven surfaces and tricky terrain
- Rock plate protects from trail hazards
- BOA technology provides the perfect lock-down fit over uneven terrain
- Trail-specific FORMFIT™ hugs the foot in 3D comfort for Saucony’s most personalized fit yet
- Mud guard on the upper enhances protection and durability in high-abrasion zones
- Woven upper is lightweight, strong and durable for a sock-like feel
- 4mm offset